Monday, August 21, 2006

Worked over by the G-Man

Yesterday the G-Man dragged my sorry butt over Sierra Rd.

I'd never heard of Sierra Rd. before the Tour of California this year. After climbing Teton Pass a few weeks ago I thought I would be ok. (I checked today, they have almost the same grade and elevation gain. The Teton Pass climb is 0.5 miles longer)

Well, I made it but it wasn't pretty. I'll add another thing to the long 'needs work' list for the off season.

Thanks to Ms. C and Little C for hanging out with Little M while G and I rode. I owe you guys!

3 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

You guys are crazy!!!! How you feelin' today??

Merkeley Bike said...

Hey CC - sorry i missed racing with you this weekend. I'm feeling pretty good...a few moments when my legs remind me of yesterday's climb but for the most part good.

Gianni said...

Ya rode like a champ.I can't believe how fast the pros rode over that thing last year. The downhill- pretty sweet, no?
Little M can hang out anytime, sooo easy.