Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It Happened One Day...

It happened one day
on Bend-your-view Street.
I was walking along and
who should I meet

But the Mathmagician
just wisking along
reciting some proof
in the form of a song.

She was headed
off to New Digitopolis
(I assure you it's nothing
like the Old Megalopolis).

To dispense to her subjects
some super magic math knowledge
in hopes that some day
they all make it to college.

(PS I see the Mathmagician every day and often in Superhero Spandex but this is the first time I've seen her in her official robe!)

7 comments:

X Bunny said...

that is so cute!

can you ride your bike in that?

Allison Krasnow said...

HA! The best part of the costume, for 7th grade teaching purposes, was the staff (a 5ft. tall pencil). When students didn't have their work out or were talking and off task, I'd come over and rap their desks with the pencil. It was the only day I could get away with someting like that. What a treat!

Mike BTW sewed the entire thing. Amazing, that honey of mine...

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

nerdalicious!

can i get her digits?

EB said...

Mike, I didn't know you were a tailor! All those hidden talents...

Ali, will you make me some pi? Tee hee...

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

the cute-O-meter just got maxed out again!

-

I suppose the costume is not that practical for everday use.

But I'd hang on to the pencil!

Anonymous said...

and WE know where the math genes came from. Fabulous frock. Send pictures PLEASE
xxxooo

Anonymous said...

you guys are soooooooooooo cute.