Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Must See

After playing follow the leader with Mike and Gianni for just short of 80 miles today, there was no energy left for wedding planning. I was nearly comatose, but Mike insisted that we'd sleep better if we made one last to-do list for this final week. So over carb-o-licious spicy noodles, we created the very last list. Now we're left with the "To Do" part of the "To Do List."

In the meantime, we headed out to the movies. When given the choice, I'm a "Sex in the City" type of movie gal, but that choice was not to be had this evening. Indiana Jones wasn't a choice either as it was sold out for the zillion hours following the 7:15 showing which we had hoped to see. So, we opted for Iron Man. These comic-book remakes are ones which Mike usually sees without me. But I have to say, this is one of the best movies I've seen in a long, long time. Try it...you'll like it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made the right choice. The new Indiana Jones is not as good as #1 and #3, though I was glad they brought back Karen Allen rather than pairing Ford with a fetus

Itinerant Rick said...

Sorry I could not come out and play yesterday. Knowing that I had to work the finish line all day at the race today, and work/race tomorrow, the 80 mi loop seemed a bit too much.

It was good to see you both on Friday! Time to take deep breath then set the sight on that finish line next weekend!!!

phipps said...

Iron Man rocks! K and I really enjoyed it.
There was a guy in my race at Berkeley Hills with a 12 inch Iron Man tattoo on his calf.
I was going to ask him what he thought of the movie, but decided not too.