Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Change of Seasons...

Tomorrow is officially the last day of 'this season' for me. I'll take a couple of weeks off and then it will be time for 'next season'. I tried some new things this season, made some progress in my fitness, had a few ok results (never as many as I would like) and, most importantly, had fun racing this year. For those data junkies out there here is this season in a nutshell.



Next season will see some changes for me. I'll be riding in a different kit. (Nobody told me the spots were contagious.)


Working with a different trainer (can I really trust this guy?)


Setting some new goals but still keeping an eye on the fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given your new trainers disproportionately large upper body, I question his knowledge of biking. What are his stats?

~ lauren said...

double mintys in the family!

Merkeley Bike said...

He's pretty flexible. Once he gets his feet wet he'll look just like a cyclist. Can't pour it on though, he'll get a swelled head.

Merkeley Bike said...

Lauren that sounds like a gum ad.