Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pay me to bike to work?

Between Facebook, blog, email, phone, bike rides, and track, I just can't keep track of how to communicate anymore. Too many options!
So, for the second time this week, I'm using the blog to respond to Lauren. I could do this directly and keep the rest of you out of the loop, but what fun would that be?
I nearly spit out my Italian-roast coffee when I read this over breakfast. An Emeryville achitect firm, Siegel & Strain, paying their employees 'gas' mileage when they bike to meetings? Now that's hot!

2 comments:

Itinerant Rick said...

When I heard that the other day I thought what a great idea. Pay based on getting to the destination rather than the means.

And I am equally confused on where to post responses and such. Too many on-line venues.

Holly R said...

Ali,
Ping me when you want to go down to Hellyer to work on stuff! After Suisun Harbor (8/17), I'm done with road for the season and will be at the track the following 2 weekends (and possibly during the week) to work on starts, sprints, out of the saddle stuff and probably those crazy seated and standing drills Kenny had us doing.
It was great to see you Tuesday, and I hope you had fun again on Wed!
Holly