Thursday, June 05, 2008

Tra la la

Wedding stories to come, we promise. In the meantime, here's a teaser. Can you spot the two Mintie women in the photo?

I love my death grip on the chair. It's all fun and games to the grinning folks dancing around you, but I actually had to employ my mechanical bull riding balance skills to stay afloat. When I looked down and saw all my best biker girlfriends holding me up, I did get nervous...I mean we have NO arm muscles, if you know what I'm sayin. But if you can't fling your teammate into the air without dropping her, what kind of a teammate are you anyway?

11 comments:

phipps said...

Congratulations! Nice dress!

chatterbox said...

wooo hoo! I hope you guys had a great weekend. That looks like fun!

Oh, and you look gorgeous!

EB said...

Me & my slippery new shoes hung back because we thought it would be REALLY sad to drop the bride (or groom) on their special day. But we cheered really loud! :)

marscat said...

congratulations!

that's a cool pic.

Itinerant Rick said...

Fabulous! And congratulations.

Now, are you really going to Hellyer on Tues. night? If so, I might have to venture over after our Tuesday Night Crit.

Anonymous said...

Ali that picture looks like an oil painting. Very cool.

Allison Krasnow said...

rick-yes, i'll be there on tuesday and mike and i will both be there on wed. and i think my dad is coming to town for business, so he'll be there both nights as well. Come!!!

beth bikes! said...

beautiful! yes, that picture does look like a painting. so gorgeous. congratulations to both of you! so happy!

and now your mintie girls are ready for the madison, right?

Itinerant Rick said...

Ali - OK, I will definitely stop by on Tuesday night, and was already considering coming down Wed night to get in a second intensity session before tapering for Pesky .. and with you folks there that might seal the deal.

Gianni said...

Wow, it took us roughly a week to recover and we still have smiles on our faces, thank you for sharing your special day with us.

And yeah, I'm coming down Wednesday.

~ lauren said...

that's a great pic!

how fun! weddings are so fun.