Monday, July 16, 2007

Midwestern Minty Mafia

The posting has been slow (read nonexistent) lately as both Mike and I try to find some sort of routine to our post-Italian dreamy vacation. It just seems that there are so many unfinished projects around the house which all need tending to.

But in the meantime...
Amanda took 3rd at the first race of Superweek with the stellar team of her, Sarah and Jane. And in other news, the woman who took 5th, from Kenda, was on the group ride which I did when in Chicago last week. She was a bad ass, even on the group ride.




5 comments:

X Bunny said...

heard you ran into a friend of mine on a ride

he really enjoyed chatting with you!!

~ lauren said...

so, you have the summer off?

are you sleeping in and riding leisurely in the mid afternoon?

Allison Krasnow said...

xb: Yea, David was cool. It was fun to have someone to chat with in the early hours of the am. When he said he lived near Angles camp, I mentioned that I had biking friends near Arnold and he asked right away if it was you. Too funny!

L: Summer off is great. I'm getting used to it and somehow feel like I have a zillion things I SHOULD be doing. I need coaching in how to be leisurely!

EB said...

I keep looking for photos of Jane's win!

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

ali, send me your email -- I have an old address for you.