Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Big Day Sunday...

Sunday was a long fun day. We woke early, raced all day then finished it off with a BBQ and review of the days TdF thrills. All in all a great day...except for the Sangria...which I paid for later.

Anyway, photos are piling up around here like half worn bike tires in the garage so I thought I'd get a few more up for your viewing pleasure. Between racing and cooking I was able to take a few shots of the Master's 123 race and the Women's 123 race. They're mostly EMC and Metromint. I guess focus on people I know. Follow the sidebar link to see the photos.


More Italy travel photos coming soon.

2 comments:

marscat said...

Sorry we couldn't make the barby, but thanks for the invite.

Anonymous said...

*ah - hem*

been a while since we've seen an update.