Friday, April 20, 2007

Some can and some can't

design bike parts for $hit that is.

Yesterday I spent a few hours in the garage doing some wrench work. Making the last switch to a full Campy household. I'm not a very good wrench but as an enginerd I can appreciate good design and recognize the other kind. After a grumpy (the old stuff made me grumpy) evening and rainy morning I finally got out to test the results.

Smooth as butter!!! Gawd I love Campy!




Speaking of cool designs, the Vikenator mentioned one of these doohickeys over a couple of beers a few weeks ago. The birthday elf put one in my stocking over the weekend and we tried it out the other night. If you're an omnivore and like a little marinade and BBQ you gotta check it out.

4 comments:

Gianni said...

I hate the price and incompatibility, but love everything else from Vincenza.

So the knives poke out the bottom?

Merkeley Bike said...

It's like a rubber stamp but with knives. 45 of them little devils...and they're sharp too.

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

so, you tried it out? did Ali use it on your or did you use it on her?

EB said...

Velogirl made me forget my comment...