Monday, October 09, 2006

Going Pro

That's it. I'm going pro.
This morning on Kfog they interviewed a "pro" blogger. She gets enough hits each day (5,000+) that advertisers pay her to have ads on her site. It generates enough business for the companies that they pay her a commission and she can make a living off of blogging. Actually, I'm not the one who should go pro, but some of you...and you know who you are...could quit your day jobs and cat. up.
And on an unrelated note, there are 2 enormous spider webs across the roof rack of my car. A car gathering dust and spider webs in the driveway is a fine sign of my new commute. Walking to work every day is a beautiful thing!

4 comments:

Gianni said...

The spidey force is everywhere. First a group ride gets hijacked, now webs in Berkeley appearing on perfectly good cars.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I now think the whole neighborhood is under spider attack. I just had a spider experience but survived.

Wait one second... Don't you have a web pattern on your kit? A spider web on your kit!

Ron Castia said...

Beware, the Spider People cometh.
Attacking and hi-jacking a ride or race near you.

EB said...

I feel a "why didn't I think of that" moment coming on...