Thursday, February 07, 2008

Recovery Week

It always seems to take longer than it should to feel the recovery. By the end of last week I was thrashed. Two of the longest and hardest training weeks of my short career left me feeling like one of those skunk pancakes I've seen so many of lately.


Tuesday and Wednesday felt horrible.

Today started to feel a little better. (I'm sure seeing the sun had something to do with it.)

Let's hope my legs wake up completely for this weekend cuz I'm there are some races out there and it doesn't look like the weather is going to bail me out.

2 comments:

Itinerant Rick said...

I thought I was doing OK. Then I upped the weight work yesterday, and did an intense ride this morning. Totally trashed.

Good luck in Napa!

Gianni said...

Yep, I'm wasted as well-
I always find other stuff to do on the recovery week besides recover, though.