Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Jackass Justice

First, on an unrelated topic, I apologize for my lack of blogyness over the last...well since school started back before Labor Day weekend. I have been sucked into teacher-world and haven't posted on our blog or commented on your blogs since. But I'm back!

This afternoon, while riding San Pablo 'Dammit there's a lot of crazy traffic' Road, I almost had an encounter with one of those jackass drivers. This road has plenty of them as the map to your right is entitled, "I-80 alternative route" and displays my biking road in bright yellow.
I was making a U turn to begin an interval and as I turned, the car coming towards me revved it's engine and came flying by...basically being a total prick.


Moments later, a cop flew past me and pulled him over for speeding. I waved as I rode by.



2 comments:

Gianni said...

Lot's of drunks out there right now, and they're not all out in the woods at cyclocross races.

Careful on that pablo.

J

EB said...

Oh, man. I wait and wait for the stars to align like that...