Monday, May 14, 2007

Plum tuckered out

Four races in half as many days and I am not happy about going to work this morning! Lots to blog about, but it's gonna have to wait until I drag myself to school and relive the stories with my students. Mike's bridge to the break in the M4/5 crit was the highlight of the weekend for me. I'm amazed I got any photos of it as I was jumping up and down so much. It was nice to see a bit of real racing in the M4s. Like I said, stories coming soon.
In short...
Steinbeck Criterium was a blast. Tons of cash, tons of great prizes, and incredibly well run. Thank you.


And Michael, we all knew you had the legs, but the voice? Hell yea! I hear that Larry King is about to retire and Ryan Seacrest is being considered. Move over, there's a new king in town...




6 comments:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

that pic of you guys on the podium is so damn cute!

i just love watching you guys race - animators!


as for the other pic ... jayzus, i need to act more manly.

Anonymous said...

excellent race minties! I totally had a good time!

Chris said...

Which of those 3 are you, Alicat?

PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

minties were sooo fun to watch on Sunday.

showin people how to race as a team!

next stop, Kern!

Allison Krasnow said...

chris-I'm the one who insisted on hoisting the case of wine above my head...

yellowbug said...

wow, sounds like the minties had a great race weekend . . . and it looks like you could have a great party weekend now too with all your alcoholic winnings! This photo is super cute!